Music Banter - View Single Post - Clinton
Thread: Clinton
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 09:30 PM   #25 (permalink)
TheDonald
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
So based on your support of his cadidacy, you're pro-life, anti-*** marrige, and anti-amnesty.

Not to start the subsequent bitch fight when the 15 year old army comes with their bumper sticker arguments, but what is your opinion on these, if I may.
No worries, I'm not much for bitch fighting

I am pro-life. I feel that abortion is wrong, and constitues murder. I agree that the mother has the right to do with her body as she pleases, but when her choice affects the life another, albeit an unborn life, it is wrong.

I am not necessarily anti-g@y marriage, but I do believe that marriage SHOULD be between a man and a woman. But it is not my place to tell a grown person what to do with their body. If homosexuals want to say their vows, exchange rings and have a beautiful ceremony, I am all for it. Everyone deserves to be happy. But throwing the "marriage" label on it is what seems wrong to me, call me old fashioned.

And I am not necessarily anti-amnesty, but I believe it should b done right. Entering this country illegally is a felony. Felons should not be rewarded with amnesty. I believe that the illegals should be deported back to their home country, and then alloted a route to re-enter the country LEGALLY. This would be the best way to handle the situation, but it wouldn't be logical. Rounding up all of the illegals (estimated at 5-25 million) would be an impossible task. I don't know, I guess that's why I'm not president..