Music Banter - View Single Post - Clinton
Thread: Clinton
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 07:59 PM   #45 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkpb938 View Post
This was for a different reason. Adolf was like twenty different types of prejudice, but TheUsed2lGuy's idea at least had good intentions, however I don't believe that his idea is morally ethical. Instead what needs to happen is that us Americans need to crack down on our education systems and promote better lifestyles not involving sitting in front of the TV all day. Or the computer :P
TheUsed2lGuy also has this bizarre idea in his head people below 100 IQ are responsible for drugs and murder and beat their children. In a sense thats prejudice seeing as it's a bullshit and completely inaccurate and incorrect stereotype and an unfair thing to say about all of them, even most of them. There's no statistic proving that and intelligence really has nothing to do with someones emotional or mental stability. Seeing as this is a music forum I think we should be more than away mental instability and genius can go hand in hand.