Music Banter - View Single Post - Clinton
Thread: Clinton
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 11:46 PM   #72 (permalink)
TheDonald
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
The majority of abortions occur amongst the economically disadvantaged and teenagers. I havn't just been going on about girls being raped and there's a fact for you.
That is not a fact, it is a statement that you made to try to support your argument. Show me where you read that only poor people and teenagers have abortions. That's utter bullsh*t.

Quote:
For the ten billionth time, the morning after pill isn't guaranteed to work (it only works 89% of the time) and you can't purchase it anyway if you're under 18 and abortions commonly occur amongst WHO? TEENAGERS! CHILDREN UNDER 18.
Regardless of age, if you go to a hospital or to the police the WILL give it to you. It can only be purchased over the counter when 18. The police arent going to deny a rape victim the morning after pill just b/c they are under 18, that's more bullsh*t youre spouting.

Quote:
Okay then you should've had twice the chance to read what I say. You continue to exaggerate and only pick out little bits of what I say (see the rape comment you made above) and in some cases completely ignore everything I type and repeat something over and over like it proves something despite the fact my original statement answered it.
Okay, you're really starting to piss me off. This is exactly what you're doing, so saying I'm the one doing does not make it so.

Quote:
Not all woman want to deal with the side effects you realize that? You make it sound like it's all easy and no complicated at all. While in utero the baby baby can become lethargic and have problems getting into position for delivery. It's also been known to cause respiratory depression and decreased fetal heart rate. There's also the blood pressure complications, the headaches and very rarely permanent nerve damage could occur.
There are possibilities of complications with ALL pregnancies, not just ones resulting from abortion. What's worse in your opinion: high blood pressure or death? You think high blood pressure is an issue for the mother, what about the baby? It's getting KILLED. Which is worse in your opinion? (this is a rhetorical question, as I know you're ignorant answer already)

Quote:
Once again, I'm talking orphanages Mr. put every baby you don't want into an adoption home.
Orphanages? I forgot it was 1923. There is a foster care system in place. The government takes care of the chidren and puts them in homes until they can find parents willing to adopt them. This isnt Annie, theyre not eating grool and getting beaten with broomsticks.

Quote:
Yeah but 1 in every 3 woman will abort once during her lifetime, you take that away (barring back alley abortions) and you're going to have much more babies to give up for adoption.
I don't believe that number for one millisecond. Where did you get that figure from? I demand a source for such a fallacious fact.

Quote:
Prove to me a fetus is all that, you can't. It goes both ways and a fetus isn't legally considered a human being.
Letting a fetus live is natural, killing it is not. It's your task to provide a reason for killing it, not mine to provide a reason to let it live.

Quote:
Prove to me a fetus is an innocent child before you go and make statements like that.
See above.

Quote:
You're the one comparing abortion to shooting up meth and child molestations, which is extremely illogical.
Look at my last statement addressing your analogy, it answered this. Read what I type, comprehend it, please try.

Quote:
Because it's those kind of people who make these ridiculous arguments, most of which slide both ways and try and hide from simple facts.
That's an entirely stereotypical and offensive statement. You criticize people for not wanting to call a union between homosexuals a marriage, calling them close-minded. It's okay for you to have your opinion, but no one else can? Hows that work? You can be close-minded and belittle christians, but they cant criticize you or homosexuals? Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Quote:
Are we really rewarding them? Do we see an illegal immigrant not deport them?
Giving them amnesty would be rewarding them, which is what I have been saying for 3 straight pages, if you would bother to actually read this, rather than just blindy reply with "everything is americas fault" and "back alley abortions is messy biznuss."

Quote:
We're not talking a few jobs, we're talking MILLIONS. There's an estimated 7 million to 20 million illegal immigrations in america. Let's meet in the middle, that's 13.5 million MILLION jobs. There's 8.2 million unemployed people in America. What are we going to do about the millions of job that won't filled?
Did you not read what the f*ck I just said? 1 weekend a month, 2 weeks a year. That leaves plenty of time for them to remain in their jobs.

Quote:
I am relying on facts, I started history you're just choosing to ignore it.
You stated history, but it did nothing to prove your point. Maybe youve led a sheltered lifestyle, but just becuase YOU believe something does not make it true, sheez...

Quote:
The jobs aren't just not the best ones, they're horrible low wage jobs that you can't even support your family off of and if you can't support your family off the job why keep it?
Once again, isnt SOME money better than NO money? Do I need to start a poll so you can see that your POV is unique and skewed?

Quote:
It's not helping you and taking up your time when you could sneak over the border and send money BACK to your family and support them.
If mexicans could come here legally they would, right? My proposition for a road to amnest via military enrollement has little if any permeabilities. It would allow them to become citizens and earn an even better fair, american wage. How can you argue with that? And if they earn money here and send it to mexico, that only hurts our economy. If they become citizens, they could move their family here and spend their money here. It's a win-win situation.

Quote:
Really, if you were in there shoes which would you rather do? And don't give me that I'd stay in Mexico crap, you'd be hopping the border with the rest of them because you have a family to think about.
I would come here and earn a decent living. But if given the chance, my plan I stated above sounds like a great option.

Quote:
I know it may be hard for you to comprehend but these are REAL PEOPLE with REAL FAMILIES, not just things and numbers. Just because they want to make a better life for themselves doesn't mean they deserved to be killed (and yes, we do kill Mexicans trying to cross the border all the time) or detained.
So we should kill innocent children, but not criminals? We have a secured border, not a militarized one. Guards who kill illegals crossing the border get reprimanded and sent to prison, watch the news lately?