Music Banter - View Single Post - Clinton
Thread: Clinton
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 06:35 PM   #92 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDonald View Post
I don't know if there are any homosexuals here, but I have a question. If homosexuals got all the same rights and securities as a married couple, just w/o the title of "marriage", would they honestly complain about it?
You're missing the point entirely. That isn't equality, it's not even close to equality. You can bitch all you want about it being equal rights and securities but if it's not the same title it's not the same thing. By encouraging this sick idea homosexuals are different from normal people by doing things like making their marriage different you're just ensuring that prejudices can stick around for an even longer time. Why is that so hard for you to grasp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDonald View Post
Question for Adidasss:

If you were on the brink of starvation, and someone offered you 2 slices of bread with some turkey inbetween, but told you that you can't call it a sandwhich, would you take it and eat it, or tell them to f*ck off and then starve to death?
Stop with the stupid analogies. Starving to death and getting married aren't the same thing nor are they even close to being the same thing.