Music Banter - View Single Post - The British Indie Scene
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 04:03 AM   #33 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainard Jalen View Post
No, Ethan. Your reasoning, as usual, fails to actually take any notice of what the other person said. Pity, but hey, what can ya do, eh?

The point (which hopefully you'll get this time, I know it's hard), was that Wolf is not new either in the temporal sense (given that the thread is referring to acts that have been emerging from the scene pretty mega-recently), nor is he new to critics. He's also had a fan-following for a fair while. He doesn't have anything to do with what this thread is asking. Stop arguing merely for the sake of it, it doesn't get either you or the discussion anywhere.
So basically this thread is just you as usual stirring up **** for the sake of it and deciding that indie and new bands all equal NME trash like the Holloways and the Kooks. You could just say that then I wouldn't have bothered trying to contribute anything in the first place.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote