Music Banter - View Single Post - Kinda transferred from KMA...
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 11:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
ItalianStallion
Groupie

Default Kinda transferred from KMA...

Well, about two years ago I was addicted to Keepmusicalive forum, and i lost my pass and couldn't remember my account name and all of that good stuff. I saw this place and thought it looked like fun, so here I am. My name is Jay, I play a slew of instruments, but can hardly read music. I play more by ear. I play guitar well, and piano decently. I can play almost all stringed instruments, prettu much those with frets, but I can do a lil bit of cello. I love making electronic music amd mixing it when I have the chance to use the necessicary equipment. I don't go a day without listening to music. Right now, simply because of the fantastic In Rainbows, I am going on a Radiohead splurge. Other favorite groups of mine are dredg, TOOL, Queens of the Stone Age, Led Zeppelin, DJ Tiesto, Infected Mushrooms, A Perfect Circle, and many more.
Ok, so enough of me about music, and on to more about me in general. I am a Christian, and if you feel like talking or even arguing anyting theological, just message me or something. I always keep an open mind, as that is my biggest complaint about the Christian church in general. I end up being associated with hypocrytical, cynical, gooddie goodie, crazy wackjobs...you all know who I am referring to : ). Besides music my other big "passion", if you will, is exercise and healthy living. Untill about 6 months ago I was always sedentary and overweight. I thought exercise was a waste of energy, and that I should eat whatever I want. One day, and I honestly have no clue why, I started eating very healthy. Well, along with that I decided to start weightlifting and running. Not long after I became totally addicted to working out, and I do so 5-6 times a week. I am into whole grain foods, High protein foods, tea, friuts, natural foods, all that good stuff. Well, over a six month period I dropped 60 pounds, and got into the best shape of my life
Another thing I love to do is cook. My friends often forget my Italian background with the way I eat and exercise. I love to cook, although I almost never eat what I cook for italian meals and such. Simply through family background I have grown up cooking, and have become fairly good at it. I also like making coffee based beverages.
So, that is pretty much a short summary of me.

Rice is great if you're hungry and want to eat 2000 of sometihng" -Mitch Hedberg
ItalianStallion is offline   Reply With Quote