Music Banter - View Single Post - Clinton
Thread: Clinton
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 07:07 PM   #106 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog View Post
Pretty insulting? Really? I want you to show me what was insulting. I wanted to have an intelligent discussion about this and refrained from insulting comments. Show me.

I have no problem with his environmental positions. Those I agree with, but if he thinks that the solution to global destruction is dismantling our nuclear weaponry then all of his green-minded positions seem to be null en void.
"DK is the foolishly left candidate that all the apolitical, unrealistic children vote for. And I’m well aware that sounds snotty but I also believe that it sounds true." is pretty insulting and I no longer agree with his dismantling our nuclear weaponry even though I completely get where he's coming from. It won't even get passed anyway even if he did become president which is a small chance seeing as he doesn't have the giant media cover Edwards, Obama and Clinton have.

Quote:
No you didn't, Gates did. Or at least he implied it and usually does in every other post.
Hey now, he has 100 gigs of music you've never heard of are you sure you want to get into a fight with him about this?