Music Banter - View Single Post - Most overrated bands ever?
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 07:53 PM   #1547 (permalink)
lucylamppost
I'm a figure of forgotten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
yeah, Rolling Stones definatly, Pink Floyd ( theyre a good band, but nearly as good as they are portrayed to be) U2 (WAY overrated) ...Panic at the disco, My Chemical romance and any of thoose other emo bands
I don’t know how you can make such a stupid statement saying Pink Floyd is overrated. In no way they are overrated at all. Roger Waters is a genius. He made music for the sake of music. He is one of the few people who do that.
Pink Floyd did something no one could ever imaged there music is so original and beautiful. There lyrics are so philosophical and amazing. I don’t know any other artist that even come close to get such an emotional reaction like pink floyd did with there song.

Each song they did was like no other which can’t be said for a lot of artist who just put out the same crap over and over again.

Not only was there music so ground breaking there live shows were amazing they actually made it a show.
They were so amazing and there music was so powerful they were able to build a wall in between them in and there audience, I like to see another band try and do that …

They were a huge music influence to many artist like Bowie and Radiohead would be nothing with out there influence

Millions of people love Pink Floyd and they deserve it.