Music Banter - View Single Post - How much has your music taste changed over the years?
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 11:11 AM   #73 (permalink)
Nosmada
Holding Back The River

I am 18 now and i have had a few chnages in music tatse over my life. My music listning started at a young age wiht mostly what my parents listened to, Ac Dc, Triumph, Rush, Fleetwood Mac and such bands.

When I started into my own music adventure, I started where I think Most people start the top forty kind of stuff, mostly what ever was on the radio.

When I turned 14 i got my first ipod, and came music idependance, at first i was into the grunge rock scene alot, with big interest in Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, also STP, Nirvana, and pearl jam.

Then I went astray for a while i dont know why but for a good six months to a year i was into rap music and only rap, which today i dont understand why I was into it.

After that I came out of that scene, into the many sides of punk scene, falling hard for death cab, Alexisonfire, Something corporate, Jacks mannequin and other like these. Lately still heavily into such bands as these I have taken a big interetst into Jack johnson, Ben Harper, Matt Costa, Matthew Keraney, James morrison and others.