Music Banter - View Single Post - Clinton
Thread: Clinton
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 02:04 PM   #107 (permalink)
Miltamec Soundsquinaez
Aural melody discerner

I no longer agree with his dismantling our nuclear weaponry even though I completely get where he's coming from.

When are people going to read about the weapons in space program introduced in the Reagan years. If you guys don't care to read about this, then you are sounding like hypocritical, blind Americans who you claim to decry. The Weapons in Space Program developed technologically advanced weapons similar to the laser beams seen in the film Star Wars. In fact, it's often referred to as the Star Wars program. You guys probably think this is some deluded fantasy, but it's real. I would provide a link, but I'm unable to do that from my truckstop, hooked up on an idleaire computer(not even a real computer), so please read that, so you, and all Americans can stop worrying about a nuclear war that isn't possible.

With that in mind, there is no reason we shouldn't dismantle our nuclear weapons.

With 3 consecutive victories in New Hampshire, Michigan, and Nevada, Clinton is on a roll. For anyone who calls her 'cold' or 'b*tch' keep in mind that people who are constantly in the spotlight need to set boundaries, and need to see the difference between media relations and reality. Would you rather she walked around with a fake plastic smile like Barack Obama or Mitt Romney just so she could be impressionable in person only to stick the knife in their back when they walk away? Also, please, a little bit more respect for the first woman who has ever competitively vied for a nomination to one of the 2 main parties. Can any of you imagining any other woman running for president right now? Honestly? Who? She's being as strong as she can be right now under this considerable amount of pressure.