Music Banter - View Single Post - Modern Rock (need suggestions)
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 12:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Metal_Head
Music Addict

A Dying Dream. AFI. The Agony Scene. A Kiss Farewell. Alexisonfire. Alivia. All Out War. All That Remains. A Minute Till Midnight. Amon Amarth. Anascara. And Juliet. A Perfect Murder. Arch Enemy. Arms Akimbo. As I Lay Dying. A Static Lullaby. As We Fight. Atreyu. At The Gates. The Autumn Offering. Avenged Sevenfold. Beneath the Sky. Between the Buried and Me. Black Dahlia Murder. The Bled. Bled Across Miles. Bleeding Through. Blood Brothers. Broken Front. The Bronx. Bury Your Dead. Caliban. Camp Kill Yourself. Casualties. Cataract. Chara. Children of Bodom. Confide. Cradle of Filth. Crass. Damageplan. Darkest Hour. Dark Tranquility. Dead Radical. Dead to Fall. Devildriver. Dillinger Escape Plan. Dimmu Borgir. Dog Eat Dog. Drowning Victoria. Dry Kill Logic. Edicius. Eiffel65. Eighteen Visions. Elctrikchair. Eminem. The Enemy Within. Evergreen Terrace. Fall River. Fatal Pudding. Fear Factory. Filth. Forever is Forgotten. Freya. From Autumn to Ashes. Full Blown Chaos. Furion. God Forbid. Green Day. Haste the Day. Hatebreed. Haunted. Heaven Shall Burn. Himsa. Hot Hot Heat. If Hope Dies. I Killed The Prom Queen. Ill Nino. Immortal Souls. Indefinite Beauty. In Flames. Iniquity. Invocation of Nehek. Iron Maiden. It Dies Today. Kalmah. Killswitch Engage. Kittie. Lamb of God. Led Zeppelin. The Letter Red. Life Sentence. Linkin Park. Love is Red. Martyr AD. Meshuggah. Metallica. Misfits. Mnemic. Most Precious Blood. Motley Crue. Mudvayne. My Chemical Romance. Nodes of Ranvier. Nora. Norma Jean. Norther. No Warning. Offspring. Ozzy Osbourne. Pantera. Point Zero. Poison the Well. Quantice Never Crashed. Queen. Quiet Riot. Ramones. Remembering Never. Rhetoric. Rise Against. Sacrificial. Scarlet. Scorpions. Section 8. Shadows Fall. Slayer. Slipknot. Sludge. Soilwork. Sparks Light the Friction. Stemm. Still Remains. Suffocate Faster. Sum 41. Superjoint Ritual. Sworn Enemy. Symphony in Peril. System of a Down. Taetre. The Number Twelve Looks Like You. Thought Not Taken. Three Inches of Blood. Thrice. Throwdown. Tiger Army. Tool. Trivium. Twisted Sister. Underoath. Unearth. Unseen. Used (only some songs). Van Halen. Victims of Chaos. The Virus. Walls of Jericho. Watch Them Die. White Stripes. Withering Surface. Wolfheart. X. Zao. Zombie Apocalypse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIsfitspunk
*goes into time machine goes to the day davey was born and right as he pops out touches daveys butt then gets aressted for child mollesting*