Music Banter - View Single Post - The new and improved.. religous ****hole thread
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 07:05 PM   #37 (permalink)
Miltamec Soundsquinaez
Aural melody discerner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevorkian Logic View Post
The bible is a nice, creative non-fiction story.
I assume you meant fiction.
There is a lot of evidence that has cropped up, that Jesus never even existed.
Of course when James Cameron 'discovered his grave' a few years back, there were a ton of people who already knew it was a joke, and how it would turn out. And how did it turn out? He was wrong.
In my opinion, they will never find Jesus's grave, or anyone will ever be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he existed. In fact, it's much more likely in my lifetime they will disprove his existence rather than prove it.
With all that said, I still don't think believing in him is that bad of a thing. It's kind of like a little kid believing in Santa Claus. They're just not smart enough yet to know any better, but you don't go up to Little Timmy, and say, "There is no Santa Claus"
I'll just say I believe in a God, but not JC. However to all Christians please stop perverting your religion. I heard this lady on the radio the other day saying that 'Hindus believe in nothing' and this is a woman who knows so much that apparently her opinion should be heard on the radio. Why are christians constantly going around perverting these ideas of homophobia and xenophobia. What does that have to do with Jesus?
Miltamec Soundsquinaez is offline   Reply With Quote