Music Banter - View Single Post - What are you listening to right now?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 07:42 PM   #9296 (permalink)
Seltzer
Fish in the percolator!

On another forum I post on, the 'What Are You Listening to ATM?' thread in the music section is more of a community thread. People don't just post what they're listening to, but also pictures/comments relevant to it. Basically, anything which isn't threadworthy goes in there.

I'm aware that musicbanter is much bigger than the music section of the other forum, and so the situation is slightly different but nevertheless, perhaps we could liven up this thread so that this thread is more than merely a pillar where people scratch in their few words and take off? Perhaps post the genre of the song to which you're listening? Comment on it? If you haven't got much to say about it, post a pic?

Thoughts?

Okkervil River - Song of Our So-Called Friend
Folk/Indie

I only recently acquired Black Sheep Boy after wanting it for the longest time (since I first heard the Stage Names). And the good news for me is that Okkervil River is coming to NZ. Not sure on ticket prices, but money is tight for me and there are other upcoming shows which I wouldn't mind seeing too (Sonic Youth, Immortal, Explosions in the Sky).