Music Banter - View Single Post - What are you listening to right now?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 10:10 PM   #9298 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltzer View Post
Okkervil River - Song of Our So-Called Friend
Folk/Indie

I only recently acquired Black Sheep Boy after wanting it for the longest time (since I first heard the Stage Names). And the good news for me is that Okkervil River is coming to NZ. Not sure on ticket prices, but money is tight for me and there are other upcoming shows which I wouldn't mind seeing too (Sonic Youth, Immortal, Explosions in the Sky).
If you need anything else by them hit me up, that song is incredible too btw one of my favorites off the album. I also agree this thread would be interesting if we posted something about the song we were listening to.

Elliott Smith "Bottle Up and Explode!"
Genre: Singer/Songwriter/Indie-Folk
This was always kind of just another good Elliott Smith song on one of my favorite albums by him until recently (which happens with his songs for me) when I heard it in a certain mood and it just hit me and now I think it's amazing and I love it, the atmosphere to it is beautiful and I love how his voice sounds in this track.