Music Banter - View Single Post - Justin Timberlake
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 04:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
ProggyMan
Reformed Jackass

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjscarousal View Post
Everybody has there freedom of speech and say what they want, heres mine.
Justin Timberlake is a regurgiated bootleg version of Michael Jackson, nuff said.
If I wanna watch Michael Jackson I'd turn on the dag on t.v and put him on. Why would I watch a wack impersonater when I can watch the real thing? We have all these whipper snapers
Chris Brown, Neyo, Usher, Justin the list goes on. There trying to copy a legend that can't be reckoned. There is only one Michael Jackson. There all trying to do the same thing instead of making good music thats innovative and being innovative artists. There all commercial bull and thats how I feel about Justin. I don't know why people are always comparing him to MJ because he is NO WAY in the same category as him. His overrated. His dancing sucks if you think that wack silly dancing his does his kool, you need to see some real dancers. His songs sound the same. SOME of his songs from his first album are alright though. Sexyback? Sexy never went no where. You might of went some where but sexy for sure never went any where. His singing is ok, his dancing sucks, lyrics are wack, songs are wack on exception of like 1 or 2
Next...?
Becaus MJ isn't commercial, and is extremely innovative? Wtf?
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote