Music Banter - View Single Post - Vegetarian Bands
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 09:38 PM   #29 (permalink)
TheCaster
Music Rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUsed2lguy View Post
Remember, this is a brainwashing technique used by the big beef industries that they employ on us. Aside from the fact that we don't need to eat meat(there are many other ways to attain the right kind of proteins and minerals and nutrients that the human body needs to survive other than eat meat) but also I have been over 1 year without meat, and I feel fine.
Remember when you were being constantly bombarded by those beef commercials back in the 90's? Well, that was right after NAFTA went through, and big business gained a monopoly on the farming and the beef industry. Also, at that time, vegetarians were starting to grow in #'s, and so it scared the beef industry. It makes sense, they had the money to do it, so every five minutes you'd get one of those 'Beef, it's what's for dinner' commercials.
What is the proof that human's need to eat meat? I don't eat meat. Are you saying that I'm dead, or I will drop dead any minute? Or is there some kind of government conspiracy, like Soylent Green, and they're putting cow liver in my lettuce, and pig guts in my brussel sprouts, and thank god for the conspiracy, or else I wouldn't be alive.
Im saying the only reason your living without meat is through modern technology.. 2000 years ago if you didnt eat meat your were malnurished.. most vegetarians are malnurished and dont have the physical endurance of ominvores..
Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit
TheCaster is offline   Reply With Quote