Music Banter - View Single Post - Worst Person Ever
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 11:17 PM   #50 (permalink)
Predator
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I really don't think Hitler's intentions matter to what he did. I think you're reasoning for Stalin being worse is flawed too. Stalin killed twice as many people, that's the only reason I'd consider him worse. Hitler stripped people of their religion, dignity and humanity. The things he did to them were beyond ruthless and disgusting. There was much more going on there than "what's best for Germany". You don't starve people, burn them alive and torture them simply because its for the "best."
I agree 100%. Mostly with the parts I made bold. There is no excuse or reason ever to commit these crimes. I hope that both burn in hell for the rest of eternity. If I were to shoot somebody while robbing a bank, or shoot somebody while they were breaking into my house, I still have shot somebody. I can feel better about myself for defending my home, but I have still shot somebody. I don't think that his reasoning makes his choice any better. I am only saying that I don't believe that Hitlers choices were made with 100% malevolent intent. The outcome was just as evil, and again, I am not defending his actions at all. Hitler was not strictly concerned with his own well being as Stalin was.

I be a lunatic

The answer is hidden in plain view.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Predator is offline   Reply With Quote