Music Banter - View Single Post - Delegates
Thread: Delegates
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 01:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Miltamec Soundsquinaez
Aural melody discerner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber View Post
If you feel it should be about equality, the best candidate should win. A woman shouldn't win just for the fact that shes a woman.
I would actually like to see any woman win, just to tip the scale more in their favor a little. In this case, I actually think Clinton is a worthy candidate.

But, yeah, I would like to see a woman be president. Hell, Condoleeza Rice, or Janet Reno, or Ann C...wait no, I've gone too far. But I would just like to see women have a little better self-esteem about themselves, which would happen if a woman was president. Also, I would like to see the males in our society put that faith in them, not that I'm actually expecting that to happen.

I believe she is definitely the best candidate. I honestly think the other candidates have way more pride and ego than her, and I think she could take criticism. Oh wait, we don't want a president who actually takes criticism. We want a president who will brush criticism off, and not pay any attention to the American people who got them elected, and just go about building the hegemon, and tearing ties to our important allies.
That's probably why America is headed down the tube, because of an inability to change, and see things from a non-traditional perspective. I'm sure the press, and radio personalities will find plenty of things wrong with Hilary. Oh, she frowned. Oh, my god, what an awful person. Oh, she didn't shake every audience members hand after the debate, what a despicable human being. I hope she rots in hell. Oh yeah, and did I mention she's a woman. A woman president-how dare she try and empower women, so that they might think they actually have a purpose in life, other than to cook for me and clean up after me, and she might actually think she's equal to me, and decide to leave me. That's not the America I know. Women should be sitting in the stands while I tear up my local softball league, not at home trying to read books, and figure out how to better the world. Women don't need to read, they don't need to lead, they don't need to think. All they need to do is learn how to cook up a fine honey-glazed ham for me and the kids, and then suck a good d_(* after we put them to bed at night.
Miltamec Soundsquinaez is offline   Reply With Quote