Music Banter - View Single Post - Delegates
Thread: Delegates
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 08:40 PM   #28 (permalink)
Miltamec Soundsquinaez
Aural melody discerner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
No he hasn't, he hasn't even taken any. Where are you getting your facts?
You're thinking of John Edwards. He never took any money from lobbyists. Obama is as bad as Clinton, if not worse.

Quote:
So when someone does something stupid, someone running for president, we should just go "Oh well everyone makes mistakes." That's great, we should've done with with Nixon too.
The only mistake I'm claiming Hilary made was when she voted to go to war in Iraq. Whereas, earlier in this thread, you stated McCain was *pretty cool*, and yet he has admitted he would have the war go on for another 100 years. Seems odd.

Quote:
I never said anything like that, once again you're making poor arguments here. I'm not the one who made unfounded claims about a presidential candidates personality then turn around said something completely contradictory to it.
OK, let me make it a question, rather than a statement. Do you think Kucinich is perfect, and never made any mistakes? Do you think Obama is perfect, and never made any mistakes? Now, I had hardly see how can find anything erroneous in this, seeing as it is a set of questions.

Quote:
And yet you think Hillary stands on some of moral high ground or you don't. I'm not sure because you're babbling like a moron.
Let me be clear. I think all politicians are scumbags to some extent. For me not to include Clinton on that list would make me a downright liar. I thought I made it relatively clear that I don't think Clinton is perfect, but that doesn't preclude her for being considered for public office, especially with the greedy, war mongerers of today.
Miltamec Soundsquinaez is offline   Reply With Quote