Music Banter - View Single Post - Super Smash Bros Brawl
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 10:37 PM   #139 (permalink)
lucylamppost
I'm a figure of forgotten

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
Not at all. The whole "all he does is throw bombs" thing is not only a bad excuse but its not even true.

Bomberman has had other abillities as well. Such as shooting rockets and hopping around on a Kangaroo called Louie. Heres my moveset idea.

B standard - Bomb kick. He can throw bombs in any direction. Plus it flies further in the air and is more powerful than Links bomb move.
B side - Rocket attack. Works as a homing attack.
B up - Kangaroo Jump. Louie pops up out of nowhere and launchs Bomberman high in the air, quickly pushing b down while airborn will have him do a dive attack.
B down - Plants a bomb on the ground.

His final smash would have all the bombermen show up and just bomb the hell out of the place.

So yeah. Thats perfect. Wouldn't have been hard at all for them to come up with something like that.

Its a real bummer he didn't make it. I mean hell. I was pretty confident that at least another 3rd party character would make it in. And I had my money on Mega Man, Pac Man and Bomberman over everyone else. Oh well, hopefully next time.

Ok frist of all you have thought way to much about this subject then any person should.
secondly - I didn;t know he could do alls these thing I only have supernintendo

lucylamppost is offline   Reply With Quote