Music Banter - View Single Post - What makes you better than your competition?
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2005, 11:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tommyrocker
Back In Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger
See , you`re getting confused.

Stuff like X Factor isn`t the enemy despite what people think.

The people that come out of those show they last maybe 6 to 12 months maximum.

The real enemy is bland guitar bands churning out the same old 3 chord rock or the same gut churningly bad ballads , the real enemy is rappers constantly going on about how macho or how much money they have , the real enemy is **** like the Killers , corporate ****suckers masquerading as 'indie' artists.The real enemy is MTV who have forsaken songs & go by how good the song`s video is.

THAT is what you should be complaining about.
funnily enough i think i know what i should be complaining about. After witnessing a few months of Simon Cowell saying to talentless up-their-own-arse people what lesser men like myself would not be able to say due to guilt.... we are then faced with these people releasing records. I like the killers, i like '3 chord rock', it doesnt take every single note possible on a guitar to make a song sound good you know. Simplicity can be fullfilling perhaps one day you may grasp this, maybe even grow to like it. So to conclude ill add, ill complain about what i bloddy well want to, as you seem to feel you yourself can all the time. thank YOH.

coz der preety gd u no!!!
Ladies And Gentlemen, 'Chav' Has Become A Written Art.
Tommyrocker is offline   Reply With Quote