Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Green Day Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2005, 03:11 PM   #451 (permalink)
Soundgardener
Modern Drummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookers with machineguns
FYI, I am actually older than you, so your "grow up", "young one" and "live some more" comments are simply wrong. I am not going to refute your comments about spending time in front of a comp, because yes, I do spent a lot of time in front of the comp- both my jobs require me to do so, and believe it or not, I have gotten paychecks for sitting here killing time talking about music. Plus I spend about 90% of my day on campus, once again killing time. Wow, this is personal. Those are rather petty, because I'm assuming all of us spend quite a bit of time on a computer.
As far as insulting everyone and "thinking they are smarter than everyone", no, I do not. I insult you, because you insult others, and up until now, you did not insult me directly. I apologize for my contradiction, but that's just how I feel. To me, based on your posts, I question your motives and your intelligence. Forgive me if I am wrong.
Also, I have nothing against you. Never have, never will. Your posts could have been written by the Pope himself, and I would have said the same things. If we want to get more personal, I can. But, no one wants that. Basically, for two individuals who are "older" and have "lived life" , this is pretty childish. I'll keep my harsh critisms at bay, as long as you do the same.

I wish I could get paid for sitting on a computer
Soundgardener is offline   Reply With Quote