Music Banter - View Single Post - The 10 Track Mixtape Thread (Song Lists Without Links Will Be Deleted)
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 04:21 PM   #134 (permalink)
Farfisa
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by STUPIFIED View Post
Down with the Sickness - Disturbed Can't say anything about this song, except that it drew me into Disturbed, and I love it for that. Not my favorite, and definately not the most meaningful song, but without it I wouldn't have Disturbed.

Best of You - Foo Fighters Very important song to me. When it was released I was struggling with a girlfriend and this song seemed to fit perfectly with my mood.

Sanitarium - Metallica Probably my favorite Metallica song; it has the quietness of Nothing else Matters along with the insaneness of Four Horsemen.

Blackbird - Alterbridge First song I listened to off Alterbridge's debut album (Blackbird). Some of the best guitar work I've heard in modern music, so I cherish this song and album.

Mr. Crowley - Ozzy Osbourne This song furthered my admiration of Randy Rhoads. 2 of my favorite solos ever.

Breath - Breaking Benjamin Great song. "You take the breath right out of me/left a hole where my heart should be."

Overburdened - Disturbed One of my favorites from their 3rd album. Its talking about a soldier who has gone to hell for killing someone in combat. He doesn't understand why; he was only following a ruler he thought was just. I don't have the time (nor you to the patience) to explain why this song means so much to me

Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne First song I ever heard from Randy Rhoads. *sigh* only the good die young....

One - Metallica Same as Overburdened, really.

Higher - Creed This song was released when I was about 8 or 9, and I think its one of the reasons I got into rock music. Plus its a beautiful song.
yeah we have heard all of this shizniz before
Farfisa is offline   Reply With Quote