Music Banter - View Single Post - Best Albums 1970-1974
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 07:17 PM   #22 (permalink)
Necromancer
Divination

Default This is a good post CQ !

I like to hear all of the different responses from people that live in different parts of the U.S, Britian, Canada, etc. Being asked the same question over, What their favorie album, song, etc. Is? (From a cetain era & style in music history). A few of my picks would be.. 'Bad Company'- 'Good Lovin Gone Bad'. all of Yes's, individual artists solos. Anderson, Wakeman, Squire. And of course, originals by the band 'YES' itself. Rush's 2112, etc. Was a major contribution to that era of music. But Rush's ('Caress Of Steel') was by far, My favorite Rush Album. 70s Soul music was an era of Funk! at its best. The progression from the 60s to 70s soul produced some of the great bassist of today.'Undeniable Respect'. Which resulted with a decade of pure Soul/Funk, -[In my personal opinion]-. (Sorry to get off the main subject, Album & Artist. A habit with the ability to perform two things at the same time). Other picks of mine, would be.(Queen, Steely Dan, ZZ Top's - Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers, & Waitin On The Bus. Led Zep, Aerosmith-('Get Your Wings'), Earth,Wind & Fire's - 'The Way Of The World', The Jackson Five, & so many more... Was 'Frampton Live' released between, 70 & 74.? Not sure how many bands metioned, Actually fall within the yrs. of, 70 & 74?_______(From 1972...Turn The Page-Bob Seger).

Last edited by Necromancer; 02-17-2008 at 11:14 PM.
Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote