Music Banter - View Single Post - The Mars Volta
Thread: The Mars Volta
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2005, 02:28 AM   #65 (permalink)
SlayeReyalS
Music Addict

you're such a loser. no most people who consider themselves metal heads are never 13. when they're 13, they're in 7th grade and still think rap is in. metal heads are high school or above, probably past college. if you think that Phil from Pantera couldnt kick your ass, you have very high self esteem dude.you arent afraid to go up to metal heads and get yourself killed. thats pretty brave.

and no, metal heads have long hair, and that gets greasy quick. we keep our hair away from grease. i shower once a day, maybe even more than once, because my hair flies around better when im headbanging when it is free from grease.

and if you look closely in the rock/metal forum, you do realize i have been posting a lot about bands that are really good, bands that are ok, and bands that i dont like. i listen to a lot more than slayer, metallica, and pantera, but thank you for pointing out my top 3 favorite bands. but i also listen to what my brother listens to, and he listens to a lot of hardcore. even if im not into it, i still listen to it, because its talented. metal has more talent than any other genre in music and you know it.

and i call myself a metal head because i am one, and its not sad at all, because losers like you are a lot sadder. you can go bash my music, of course ill stand up to it, and you can go ahead and stand up to your little mars volta, but dissing the people for who they are, when they didnt do **** to you, it just shows that you are a low life who cant get to know the world becuase you're a judger. and people who judge others on their music are, in fact, losers.

and sayign "and you are still ***" shows your immaturity. usually moderators are smart people who can handle the forums. you are no where near that if you are that immature. so get mature, get a life, and start shutting up.

i already know that you are going to start up with how metal heads are idiot losers right? well, im not one of those idiots who purposely type like this --> hey u ill kik yo butt cuz im 2 koo 4 u!!!111one!1 --> though a lot of people actually do type like that and it disgusts me. so just because i'm metal doesnt mean im not smart. if anything, im way smarter than you.

now, im waiting for another immature comeback from you, David Frost. i'll wait.
SlayeReyalS is offline   Reply With Quote