Music Banter - View Single Post - what do you think of becks new material?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2005, 12:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

I just have to say this before I say anything else related to the topic. Whenever I hear Beck i always also seem to think of Blur for some reason. And I know I'm not the only person in the world who does that.

But anyways to get back on topic now. I like Beck I remember about 3 years ago when I was watching tv late at night and he was a guest on Letterman or Leno or something like that. Although I think it was Jay leno. but anyways I like his sense of style. So suave so unique. He is probbaly the spitting image of what my 'ideal ladies man' looks like.
But anyhow I have heard his new song e-pro and I can't wait for the album. And I just heard the song maybe two weeks ago. it's really rad. Pretty technofied or whatever. Oh yeah I love this song. It's kinda wierd because one of my favorites songs of the moment is not by myf avorite badn of the moment and I ahve no idea why. Like my favorite song of the moment is e-pro and that new Shinedown song but my favorite band of the moment is Kasabian.
Kinda weird ain't it? I dunno.

Peace out.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote