Music Banter - View Single Post - The UK invented Rock with The WHO
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 09:22 AM   #36 (permalink)
ADELE
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
What an absurd example.
The Spice Girls...geniuses!?
Bananarama???
Your having a laugh mate!

It's you who needs educating.
Any chance of me taking you even remotely serious on these boards has now disappeared completely.
With all the genuine talented female artists out there, you chose to pick the least talented women in the history of music.
Lighten up man!
Only joking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainard Jalen View Post
Hold up. What's all this foolish leaping to conclusions?

It was OBVIOUS you are not a woman because your BEHAVIOUR, yes, BEHAVIOUR on these boards, and DEMEANOUR, is completely masculine and characteristic of a male message board user.

I wasn't judging you by your musical tastes at all. And have no problem with "female artists dominating the top 1000 critically acclaimed artists lists" or whatever. What an absurd leap to an even more absurd conclusion.
I'm only kidding with you!!
No worries.
But you think I am controversial or silly?
Well look at best oasis song now and see what someone has said about Oasis been nothing after good start.
You see about stirring controversy and you see what I have to say about that.
Then say what you think.
Nothing after first two albums?
How silly can you be??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainard Jalen View Post
Hold up. What's all this foolish leaping to conclusions?

It was OBVIOUS you are not a woman because your BEHAVIOUR, yes, BEHAVIOUR on these boards, and DEMEANOUR, is completely masculine and characteristic of a male message board user.

I wasn't judging you by your musical tastes at all. And have no problem with "female artists dominating the top 1000 critically acclaimed artists lists" or whatever. What an absurd leap to an even more absurd conclusion.
I'm only kidding Jalen!!
I noticed you said top 1000 when I said top 100!
It would have to be the top 1000 wouldn't it?
he he he
Women are great creatures in so many ways but they aint music makers.
How many great girl bands have there been in the history of music?
How many girl rock bands have their ever been?
Get me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
The Beatles were inspired by The Beach Boys and not Floyd to raise their game. McCartney has said this many times. Floyd just happened to be recording at the same time at Abbey Road. Rock Music is the blues amplified and distorted. Simple as that. No one can lay claim to being first.
Yeah that is true.
When you are right 87% of the time you are wrong 13% of the time!!!!
ADELE is offline   Reply With Quote