Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Oasis Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 02:00 PM   #229 (permalink)
right-track
Atchin' Akai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADELE View Post
I said pink neon bars which you didn't get in the satanic mills era my humble friend.
Ian Brown lives in Manchester still, trust me, so do many. He is not living in a mansion. Quite an earthy bloke who likes his smoke first thing to calmly do the days business. I don't know if Shaun does but it aint likely he lives in Mayfair with his penchant for narcotic pleasures is it my mancunian comtempory?
They don't like to leave the place they say.
My point on city centre is that with all the music and stuff it is now david beckham hollyoaks footballers wives stuff not satanic mills.
Maybe you only hear what people want you hear????????
Maybe you only see what people want you to see?
I am not accusing you my mancunian adversary!
Don't worry I am not accusing you okay. I am not making allegations against you. Were just having a chat about where you were on....sorry I mean about music!!
I was being sarcastic.

Manchester hasn't changed that much.
Still has the old Victorian buildings and the the mills have been converted into penthouses these days.
The inner city still leaves a lot to be desired, but the city centre is no different from the numerous English cities dotted around the country.

Try and cut out the gobshite please.
In other words, engage your brain before posting.
And for your information, Urban is one of the most musically knowledgeable people on these boards and you'd do well to take notice of what he posts.
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote