Music Banter - View Single Post - Revolution! Like good music with a little politics thrown in you'll love this!
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 05:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Unfan
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpotatoepancakez View Post
check out what your statement just read.....*the founding fathers* said it, not Ron Paul.
I said Ron Paul said they said it, not that they said it. In fact the first amendment should tell you otherwise.

Quote:
Obama goes to Church at Trinity...
So? Going to church doesn't make you a bad leader. Using religion as the basis of your politics makes you a bad leader. In a free country it is requisite that there be no deities at the top ruling the beliefs of others.

Quote:
I just have to say in all candor that since this nation was founded primarily on Christian principles ... personally, I prefer someone who I know who has a solid grounding in my faith
Candor? More like candy. You're just spewing that sweet sugar coated religious nonsense all other rabid faithers are spewing. America never was intended to be a christian nation. NEVER. In fact, a lot of the founders of this nation weren't even christians. If you're going to argue that any religious principles are at the foundation of this nation it would be deism, and even that just isn't true. Do some research.

Quote:
and Huckabee even wants to have it written into our constitution. This is common knowledge
Huckabee is a loon and you should be shot in the face for even acknowledging anything he said as being good.

Quote:
Ron Paul is for the constituion and whatever you may think, it's meant for 'everyone' and not just relegios people.
I believe the constitution as written is for everyone, however, the way Ron Paul views it is for christians.

Quote:
Hopefully you see this before it's too late and good luck with your search for the truth!
Same goes to you, you mentally deficient hag.
The Unfan is offline   Reply With Quote