Music Banter - View Single Post - How Do I Make Them Stop?!?!
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2005, 11:15 PM   #51 (permalink)
Raine
Full-Time Hellion

Dude are you serious?

Just go outside one saturday morning with a baseball bat. If any of those guys mess with you just hit them really hard.
I mean really. I guess that's part of the reason I usually don't date. All the guys I'd like to date I've either brought bodily harm to or introduced them to my psycho serial killer friends.
Or you could just give them the "speech"

it goes something like this:

Dude are you serious?
What the fruit cake is your problem?

And then you say something like this:
At least I don't let my mom dress me.
And it least I have brains enough to make my own decisions and not choose to listen to that generic garbage you and your bozo friends listen to.

And then you say:
Dude why are you still wasting my time?

or you can say

Excuse me, I don't speak neanderthal could repeat? And you just walk away. Give them the finger too if it makes you feel more powerful or whatever. I usually give them the bird as an after effect that and it gives me a massive adrenaline rush.

And if the guy keeps talking then you just telling him/her that they suck at life and that if they spent as much time complaing about the things you did maybe they'd have a life outside of you.

And if it's a girl just totally totally piss her off.
Say something like:

Ya know. I believe a woman's place is in the house and the senate. But you're a s l u t and you're place is with the rest of the trash you took outside that morning.
And if she's blonde just tell her a dumb blonde joke. And say something about her smile.

I hope that helps.
As you can see I have pissed off a lot of people in my time.

PS: I read this a few times and I had to edit this because soem of my other suggestions were rather dangerous and not meant for something such as the internet. Besides I would've probably been banned

Peace out.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote