Music Banter - View Single Post - The Battle of the Bands at my school
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 08:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Inuzuka Skysword
Existential Egoist

Necro:

Anyways I just watched the Battle of the Bands at my school and it was sad. The first band played a bit of bluegrass and played some Johnny Cash, but they messed up a bit so it wasn't that good. Second band, probably the second to last ***gish one, plays "Jesusfreak" in an attempt to gain Christian fans from our Mennonite audience. Luckily, that doesn't work. Then they played "Jump" by Van Halen, which I hate the song played in anyway so I was hitting my self with a hymnal over and over again while listening to that. The third and best band plays The Fall of Troy, and another band that I am currently trying to get the name of and they played it great. They didn't F up the preformance like some stupid teenage band would usually do. The final band, and the obviously popular one, played some ****ty soft music that sounded like it came right off of some ***GY I WANT YOUR MONEY kind of band, which it did. In the final round The good band and the really ***gy popular band played for 1st place. The good band played Act One, Scene One by the Fall of Troy and the ***GY band played Ants Marching by Dave Matthews Band. Turns out the ***GY band wins and popularity with the women prevails. Sucks doesn't it?
Inuzuka Skysword is offline   Reply With Quote