Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 01:24 PM   #112 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

1. What modern convenience should never have been invented?
The mobile phone with inbuilt MP3 player. It is not big and not clever having to listen to godawful commercial rap/ RnB played through an awful completely inadequate mono speaker which is in turn held by chavs and chavettes.

2. If you could exchange places with any person from history, no longer alive, who would you want to have been?
Leonardo Da Vinci. Supremely talented and the world was in the thrall of frenzied learning and enlightenment.

3. If you could choose the very last thing you would see before you die, what would it be?
Apart from the usual (My family) I would have to say Stonehenge @ summer solstice. I would like to feel at one with the earth (I'm a closet hippy)

4. If you owned a store, what would you sell?
Not hard to guess- Music and films, with a juice bar tacked onto the back.

5. Do you judge people solely by their musical preferences?
I would like to think not. I think that many many people are narrow minded when it comes to music but music is just one facet of a persons personality.

6. It is more worthwhile and satisfying to improve the world or appreciate the world?

Both. I happen to think that the world can be a thing of beauty but I also get disheartened by our inability to attune ourselves better with it.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote