Music Banter - View Single Post - Xbox 360 or PS3?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 02:54 PM   #147 (permalink)
Sparky
not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_nothing View Post
PS3 sucks! It sucks! There is no argument, no one bought the piece of sh1t because it sucks. You can come up with a million excuses but at the end of the day the Xbox 360 will still be better.
*sigh*

your the reason xbox live is no fun.

Anywho, the thing i find confusing about this argument is that at the end of the day, the 360 and ps3 are far more similar then they are different.

Both generally have the same games, both have the same graphics, while one has better online, while the other has blue ray.

So why is the ps3 that much worse? when really, its about the same as it was last gen with the ps2 and original xbox.

For those who say the ps3 has no games, they arent looking hard enough. Its the same people who say the wii has no games. They do, they just dont have games you are willing to give a chance.

Ive played halo and gears. Technically they're great, but i guess why i like the ps3 and wii more is because i enjoy Japanese developers more.

But saying nobody bought the "lolz piece of **** 3 durpeydeydurp" is a real understatement.