Music Banter - View Single Post - Hitler
Thread: Hitler
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2005, 10:40 PM   #28 (permalink)
jibber
Freeskier

Location: Istanbul was Constantinople now it's Istanbul not Constantinople...

Quote:
Originally Posted by covle
has anybody ever seen the satanic bible? on sunday night my friend and i were talking about this, and numerous other topics similar to itand he actually got a hold of a copy. it isnt "worship satan. kill your neighbors" sort of stuff. its more worship yourself, there is no god, you determine what you do with your life. it enforces the worldly pleasures and says that essentially, any faith you hold should be towards yourself.

jiob the theory of more than three dimensions has been around for centuries. according to the ancient mayan prophecies the human race is destined to be transported to the fourth dimension in the year 2012. some of you are probably thinking "yeah, but 1500 years ago, what science could they possibly know" is stupid. the mayan society had a mastered a science that even today it takes over 8 fields of our scholars to master. they could predict and did, exactly where in the sky in years centuries after them that a certain star or planet or whatever would be.

and yes. i love paint thinner. goes down well with skulling comps of petrol and gasoline. but if you really want a high then inject some sink cleaner into you arms. i tell you that stuff gets you WHACK!
Yeah, the fact that the theory has been around for so long just makes it even more mindfu*kly (yes I'm aware that's not a word, but it works quite well). We've been around for this long and have absolutely no clue whats going on around us, but then again we've come pretty damn far. Makes me wish I could be here a few thousand years down the road to see what people discover, asuming of course we don't all blow eachother up. And yes paint thinner is some crazy stuff. I'm working on an oil painting right now, and my studio space is tiny, shared with four other people, also working with oil paints and paint thinner. Add that to the other 7 tiny studio spaces really really close to ours, also all working with paint thinner, and needless to say I have to take some trips outside every once in a while to get away from the fumes.
What you've done becomes the judge of what you're going to do -- especially in other people's minds. When you're traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don't have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.
William Least Heat Moon, Blue Highways

Your toughest competitor lives in your head. Some days his name is fear, or pain, or gravity. Stomp his ass.

HOOKED ON THE WHITE POWDER
jibber is offline   Reply With Quote