Music Banter - View Single Post - Super Smash Bros Brawl
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 03:27 PM   #186 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
Well in the case of Street Fighter II, none of the sequels really perfected on it. Especially since the revamps added so many new features as it is.

As for Brawl, I don't care if people think the series is losing originality because it sticks to the formula (which a video game series is not supposed to do, apparrently) because regardless of what they say, Brawl improves on Melee in every way. And I'm tired of people confusing antiquity with quality. Just because its the first, dosen't mean its the best.

Tourney nuts will prefer Melee because Brawl left out L Canceling and Wavedashing, which they use religiously. But I consider that a good thing, since they were successful in ruining Melee for anyone thats not a pro, I don't want them to do the same for Brawl.
Again its better for the same reason people like old cars. Why do many collecters and fans get older cars that are nowhere near as nice or hav the features of cars today? Well beause they enjoy them better and think they are much better.

Thats as clear as i can put it.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote