Music Banter - View Single Post - Ethan 08
Thread: Ethan 08
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 01:13 AM   #15 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

I'm falling behind and I have all these albums to post about that are just building up so I really have no excuse here. Lately I've been listening to a lot of Los Campesinos! But since they're receiving such attention (on here at least, mainly by Rainard and myself though) I won't waste much time on them I'll just say they're fun shouty and amazing indie-pop and worth checking out if you want to have a good time while listening to music.

Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin "Pershing"

Label: Polyvinyl
Genre: Indie-Pop/Rock
For fans of: Voxtrot, Bishop Allen, Oh No! Oh My!

Full of quick witticisms in vain of lyricists such as Morrissey and Stuart Murdoch Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin is breaking no new ground but why does that matter? They've released two albums full of fantastic solid indie-pop and for some reason manage to remain under the radar while bands doing the same thing but with much less elegance manage to get more attention. Oh well, check it out and change this.

MySpace.com - Someone Still Loves You, Boris Yeltsin - SPRINGFIELD, US - Pop - www.myspace.com/boris
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote