Music Banter - View Single Post - The 10 Track Mixtape Thread (Song Lists Without Links Will Be Deleted)
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 01:19 PM   #225 (permalink)
herzeleid
Groupie

10 songs that mean something to me (in no order, I'm just putting down what comes into my head):

1.Where I Find My Heaven - The Gigolo Aunts. Because it reminds me of being a kid, my brother always used to have it playing in the house and back then was when I didn't give a **** about anything and had no worries on my mind, and sometimes I wish it was like that again. :P

2.Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd. I listen to this when I need to relax. And I just love it

3.Morgenstern - Rammstein (basically all Rammstein songs because they're just "my" band, as some would say). The lyrics are just really meaningful to me, reminds me of the stuff I've been through and how lucky I am to have what I have now

4.Sandstorm - Darude. Not a song I'd typically listen to but it reminds me of an awesome summer I had when this song was popular. One of the best summers ever

5.Achilles Last Stand - Led Zeppelin. Last summer, I was away with my friends and this was one of the songs that we constantly had playing. Just reminds me of the good craic we had

6.Just A Gigolo - Dave Lee Roth. Reminds me of my dad because he's always singing it, and he was the one that got me into jazz

7.Strangelove - Depeche Mode. Reminds me of a time when I was really happy, so whenever I play it I always think back and I have a huge smile on my face

8.The Nomad - Iron Maiden. There was a time when me and my friend were completely obsessed with this song, it's all we sung, and we ended up doing everyone's head in cuz we sang it so much

9.Don't Cry - GN'R. Ahh it's just awesome..helps me. Mr. Rose's voice is just devine

10.The Pretender - Christy Moore. This is such a gorgeous song and when I saw it live, I cried my eyes out.
herzeleid is offline   Reply With Quote