Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 05:18 PM   #4047 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutiePants View Post

Thirdly, I am seriously considering deleting my account here due to the elitist attitudes of many of the posters including yourself. I will give myself until tomorrow morning though, I might just be a little heated right now. I have gotten to know one member a little and he is very nice but I have other ways of staying in touch. I have more important things in my life than this board, I understand if you have loyalty to it...I have a board I feel the same way about but I really don't appreciate the attitude I see with a lot of people and believe me I am not easily offended unless I feel personally slighted.

So yeah, I'm gonna have to debate whether I want to stay at this site or not...but that's none of your concern obviously.
What fucking elitism are you talking about? I made a joke, you got pissy, I explained cordially, you continued to be pissy and insult the site and me as a regular in the process, I reacted and explained my resentment of your comment, VERY FUCKING CIVILY, and then you threaten to leave because we're what, being hostile? Christ...

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote