Music Banter - View Single Post - Albums You're Digging II
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 05:45 PM   #171 (permalink)
mosesandtherubberducky
butt say x

Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"

Bomb the Music Industry! - Album Minus Band

I like BTMI!, I like Jeff Rosenstock, I like Ska (I almost said skat there XD) and I like this album. Album Minus Band is BTMI!'s first album and sets the pace for their fast, speratic fusion of ska and synth samples.
Favorite Track(s): FRRRREEEEE BIIIIIIIRRRRD!!!!!!!!! FRRRRREEEEEEEEE BIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRDDD!!!!

Evergreen Terrace - Writer's Block

It's a covers album with alot of my favorite 90s alt covers. I saw Evergreen Terrace when I went to a Strung Out concert a couple months back (I'd never heard of them until I got to the show) and instantly enjoyed them.

Favorite Track(s): Knowledge (Op Ivy), Zero (Smashing Pumpkins), Mad World (Tears for Fears), and Plowed (Sponge)

Deep Dish - George is On

I don't listen to much techo and my friend told me to quit talking to him about Pendulum and listen to something else. So by suggestion of him and constant questioning he told me to get George is On by Deep Dish and Junk Science. Although I like both George is On is a nice easy listen that I'll put on to unwind or if I'm driving a really f*cking long distance.

Favorite Track(s): I honestly couldn't tell you since I listen to the album from start to stop every time and the tracks all flow together.