Music Banter - View Single Post - Do you like Politics?
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 09:46 AM   #31 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Wow.

well the posters I've seen on these new boards aren't 16 year olds who think the universe is out to get them, so I'm sorry I posted the link here.

Also, if you were just complaining about politics being too opinionated, why are you here? Kill yourself.

Next, if you're going to complain about something, you may want to know what you're talking about. Restrcitions in the grand scheme have enabled more freedoms than they've taken away. So a smoking ban here (which I'm against) and a cell phone law there (which i'm for, and I'm guessing a few of you can't drive), you've still be granted many more freedoms (if you're in the U.S. anyway) from other people than you have been restricted.

And opinions are more welcoming than anything else. The most loathesome thing I've heard in these debates is that we ought to go about accepting everything and not arguing. Its the spice of life, it gives things color, and just because people might tell you you're a ****ing idiot for thinking the way you do, it isn't a bad thing.

Grow a spine, fight them back, and stop restricting what people can say lest you come off as a Big Brother tracking unit of the American government...****.