Music Banter - View Single Post - The Peoples Republic of MusicBanter
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 11:35 AM   #59 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubberchicken View Post
So anyone that doesn't agree with everything you say needs to be put against a wall?

I post on a message post that has no rules or mods and it is the best music board online.. sure everyone pretends to hate each other there but no one takes it seriously or to heart plus it gives me what I need and that is a balance and the ability to know how to confront people, oh and a bloody good laugh. There is nothing wrong with that, people could learn from this 'moron'.
To have a board that is only full of positivity is to like cutting your life in half. Lighten up a little and relax.. let your hair down and learn to love everyone not just people that want to suck your d|ck.
If this person flooded boards or if people complained about it then sure do what you have to do. But From my point of view I haven't seen any reasonable arguement against him that wasn't just a whinge.
I'm sure those who would prefer an unmoderated board filled with character building hostility and a sea of spam can ask you for a link to this spectacular place you speak of.
The rest of us prefer some basic rules of civility.

Last.fm