Music Banter - View Single Post - The Greatest Pinball On Earth
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 02:45 PM   #51 (permalink)
alliteration
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrannobear View Post
lol yeah its a total sham.
We're just lying low so we can actually get some work done.

The whole thing about the music scene in Orlando is true, but its not enough to really break our spirits.

We're gonna go back and finish our songs for the split, and then move on to a full length. After that...well...we might just call it quits, who knows, lol.

but its all an april fools joke at the heart of it all:]
this is good news. you guys just about broke my heart, in fact, evan and i were talking about it last night, and even though i don't mind when bands break up, since every band outside of the rolling stones has broken up, i was really saddened when i read that, even if it was fake. we know how terrible it is to put up with ****ty places and people, since we have such similar problems to you guys, i mean, we don't even have a drummer. but please don't call it quits right yet. like i said to evan on facebook last night, you guys have the potential to be bigger than all the lion of the norths and make mes out there, you guys have so much talent and there are so many possibilities for a band such as yourselves. you da bomb. plus, we need to hang out at least once before we all throw in our respective towels.
alliteration is offline   Reply With Quote