Music Banter - View Single Post - Do you like Politics?
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 08:53 AM   #36 (permalink)
Gackt21
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontRunMeOver View Post
Those are pretty interesting freedoms though, in that if somebody light up in a bar and everybody is happy with it then nobody will stop them and the law won't be enforced. If the smoking is annoying somebody, then out comes the smoking ban and away goes the cigarette. It's quite similar with drugs and cell phone laws, that if somebody's drug use or cell phone use is causing a nuisance to others then they are much more likely to be reprimanded than somebody who is using drugs but not causing any trouble or who is talking on a phone while driving without their driving becoming erratic.

Ee, that is very true. The easiest thing to do is not go their if you can't stand the smoking. Bars are not for children to be in or anyone that does not like smoking.

Oh and other thing what about the Global Warming thing the government claims is real and I think is just a scam because I do not see warm weather around here it is rather cold.

Going Green is completely a lie to get more control over what we are allowed to do. Like I said "what next?"

Gackt, Camui
Miyavi
Hyde
Yoshiki
Jim JaeJoong
Se7en
Kangta
Boa, Kwon
Gackt21 is offline   Reply With Quote