Music Banter - View Single Post - The Peoples Republic of MusicBanter
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 04:54 PM   #79 (permalink)
right-track
Atchin' Akai

I wouldn't take any notice of him Lee...he's just a noise.
Take a look at his posts in chronological order;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubberchicken View Post
Censorship is for people with small genitalia. but hey thats just my opinion.
Quote:
You just want to wipe him of the face of the msg brds, oh ok. whatever makes you happy.
Quote:
Spam!?! :-O Send him to the gallows before his mother shows up.. quick!! No but seriously I didn't see any of this so I'll shut up before I get hung aswell.
Oh wait ^ a sudden admission of not even knowing who this ADELE person is...or why he's been banned despite his previous two posts.

Quote:
links?
^ Proof he doesn't even know what he's going on about.

Quote:
And this bit ...
"(oh god, i'm so full of $hit)"

Should be in bold right?
^ An attack on SATCHMO for no good reason whatsoever.
Followed by...

Quote:
So anyone that doesn't agree with everything you say needs to be put against a wall?

I post on a message post that has no rules or mods and it is the best music board online.. sure everyone pretends to hate each other there but no one takes it seriously or to heart plus it gives me what I need and that is a balance and the ability to know how to confront people, oh and a bloody good laugh. There is nothing wrong with that, people could learn from this 'moron'.
To have a board that is only full of positivity is to like cutting your life in half. Lighten up a little and relax.. let your hair down and learn to love everyone not just people that want to suck your d|ck.
If this person flooded boards or if people complained about it then sure do what you have to do. But From my point of view I haven't seen any reasonable arguement against him that wasn't just a whinge.
^ Finally, he now seems to have taken the trouble of actually reading ADELE'S posts and is now talking with some sense based on his findings...or is he?

Quote:

So anyone got any links to threads/posts by 'the moron'. Still havn't seen any quotes or links yet.
^ Well fuck me!!!
Obviously he hasn't!

Rubberneck seems to have a moderator complex.
Banned from any forums recently Rubberneck?