Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 09:26 AM   #459 (permalink)
Microbes
Groupie

Exclamation It is a sad situation, the KEN of some of these people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyrocker View Post
I think it's firmly established drugs are for losers, furthermore shrooms grow in cow****, for further confirmation, anyone want pictures of how cool drugs make you look?
Its not about that, I always used to use marijuana as a recreational drug only, but since I started suffering from chronic migraines, it has become(excuse the phrase) a godsend. Honestly, I would be in very serious pain without it.

I have been prescribed all sort of opiates, but I choose to use something safer.

As for psychedelics, if you think that psychedelics are all bad, and toxic, and they will ruin your life, (followed by more B.S. thats unture...)

Then you sir are quite ignorant. I have a high IQ, as do most of my close friends. We all use cannabis.

Really, the problem lies with hard drugs, IMO, like coke, heroin etc, however regardless of that I dont believe any drug should be illegal. And Abe Lincoln agreed. As do the members of LEAP. Law, Enforcement Against Prohibition.
LEAP(DOT)cc

Those of you spouting off tired old myths, and bull**** you read from your friends should look here first erowid(DOT)org, though I fear you wont, and that is why you are so ignorant in the first place.

A side note: Peyote is 100% legal in Canada. As are other psychedelic cacti, and I grow them with a sense of pride. Just as any gardener grows any other plant. I am not ashamed, in fancy I am proud. Proud to grow such sacred plants and cacti, and proud that I made the safe, better, more intelligent choice to use marijuana over alcohol and other HARD drugs.
Microbes is offline   Reply With Quote