Music Banter - View Single Post - Crystal Castles
Thread: Crystal Castles
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 01:30 PM   #19 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expletive Deleted View Post
Hey, speaking of assumptions! Besides, it's not like you need to go to Europe to understand the music scene in just about any country. As I told enemyatthesix, using nothing but Google blog search I could probably tell you more about what's happening in Croatia than you could. Oh, the wonders of the internet!

And you've probably never been to LA, so you know, STFU. Busy P and and the Ed Banger guys probably spend more time here than they do in Paris.
Jesus, you people just can't admit to being wrong. Unless you've actually lived here a few years, I'm betting you don't really know the status electronic music has. I live in a town of 200 thousand and it has many more clubs that play electronic music than rock. The only artists that come here are electro acts...we even have a whole festival of electronic music. And this is just Croatia, the fucking backwater. I can't even imagine what they have going on in Germany or France.

So pretty please, admit you exaggerated, just this once...?

Last.fm

Last edited by adidasss; 04-06-2008 at 01:47 PM.
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote