Music Banter - View Single Post - Authority Zero
Thread: Authority Zero
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 08:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Soundgardener
Modern Drummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine
This reminds me. Do you guys think if I write a letter to a rage Against The Machine fanclub asking that they get in contact with the dudes of Rage Against the Machine if they will go on tour again hat they'll do it?
Cause I really wanna see them live. And I've been listening to their music a lot lately.
I would love to see them live also... but one of the reasons they split up was Zack wanted to work on a solo career and he has been busy working on a couple of tracks like "We Want It All" which was on the Farenheit 9/11 soundtrack, and "March of Death" which he recorded with Dj Shadow in 2003 about the war in Iraq. The rest of the guys are probably busy enough with Audioslave... I dont think there will be a reunion tour anytime in the very near future, but I am hoping some day they will get back together and play.

P.S.- Sorry about the overload of rambling about RATM, but they are one of my all time favorite bands... I am also aware of this having nothing to do with my thread, or the punk forum.
Soundgardener is offline   Reply With Quote