Music Banter - View Single Post - Pop, is it corporate garbage or does it have it's merits?
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 04:45 PM   #112 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomph! View Post
No, those kids listen to Breaking Benjamin and Greenday, sorry. I actually went into Hot Topic last summer looking for a good t-shirt for a band I like, I was specifically looking Godsmack because I already had Metallica and Oomph (my next favorite band after them being Godsmack), and they had none. They had no Godsmack CDs or posters, they only had one Metallica shirt for Christ's sake. Needless to say they had no Static-X or Coal Chamber. You're confusing two types of people and two types of bands as the same thing, better luck next time.

By the way, I never found a Godsmack shirt in any of the stores in our mall...
Nope, you're really not that different. You both think you're rebelling against society and so different from the norm just because you wear black and you're an "atheist" and listen to bands that sing about such "deep" topics when really the topics are just morbid cliche tripe that could be written by pseudo-depressed suburban 12 year old girls.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote