Music Banter - View Single Post - Worst Song Of All Time
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005, 10:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Default Worst Song Of All Time

Right lets get this straight.

I don`t want novelty songs , I don`t want people coming in listing different songs in different posts. You get one shot at this & one shot only. And also explain why you chose it.

Whats the worst song of all time ...ever.

My choice ?

I Will Always Love You by Whitney Housten

I`ve heard A LOT of bad music but this one for me tops it off. It`s odd but the original by Dolly Parton doesn`t really bother me that much , it`s just a gentle country ballad thats easy on the ears. However THIS monstrosity is the ONLY song I hate so much I have to leave the room when it comes on.

This song sums up everything bad about music , Whitneys overcooked overblown vocal gymnastics totally ruin any credibility this song has , she`s not singing , she`s showing off her vocal range to the point where it grates the ears. It`s the kind of song that couples who wear matching shell suits & have no taste or style in anything whatsoever let alone music , play to each other in the hope of breeding with each other , causing the word to be filled with even more shell suited morons.

I ****ing hate this song with every fibre of my being , and the fact a **** film comes with it with Kevin ****ing Costner just adds to that.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote