Music Banter - View Single Post - Plan-It-X
Thread: Plan-It-X
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 09:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
swim
dontcareaboutyou

Default Plan-It-X

A pretty untalked about label on here so I'm sharing. PLAN-IT-X RECORDS PM album requests don't post 'em here por favor. However if you dig a bunch of these you can wholesale order 30 for hundred bucks otherwise all releases are 5 dollars.

Best Friends Forever-Romance Conflict Adventure

Handpocket
Tour Magic
Ghost Song
Eisenhower is the Father
Tape Song
HWF
Disaster Song
Twins in Love

Take off your clothes and dance! This isn't the typical PIX release but it's my current favorite. This a twee pop album with two girls singing (before I read anything about them I thought it was one person who tracked over it but they both sing) about love and as you might've guessed this is extremely cute. They are IRL BFFS GUIZ!!! What more do you f-ucking what? The highlights of this album are Handpocket and Eisenhower is the Father and the only reason I guess is that that's where the best songwriting takes place. The absolutely worst part on this album is about 15-20 seconds in Ghost Song where there's white as hell rapping. It's bad. It's not cute at all =/. This album is 31 minutes of dancing in the middle of the night in your underwear. Eh, you know it's fun.

(Ethan Listen to My Head In Front of Your Head, it's not on the album )